Saturday, April 26, 2008

4/10 - LaPorte Inn

This was a pretty uneventful gig. Prozacly why it's taken me this long to enter the post.

The best thing was that the T.V. near the stage was tuned into the food network and one of the shows was about coffee. Yeah, I kinda lost track of my ownself. Mudcat was all ready to play "stop in the name of love" and did the usual count and I just stood there with the deer in the headlights look. Had to tear myself away from the tube. We started again.

You know how I hear snippets of conversations at gigs sometimes? Well, this one was a good one. Some guy was telling a girl there that her kneecaps were the sexiest things he had ever seen. So, I'm thinkin' that this chick either had really sexy kneecaps or that guy didn't get around much OR it's one of his lines. Probably that one.

The bartender was dancing behind the bar during a couple of the songs, so I guess he liked us.

Well, that's pretty much it for that gig.

No comments: