Monday, March 23, 2009

3/20 - Johnny Malloy's

Mudcat used his Jake-in-the-box (exactly similar to a Jack-in-the-box), since we were Jakeless this gig. He had another gig that was scheduled before this one...the nerve. And I don't like being Jakeless. I don't like it one bit.

But, he stopped in for a wee bit before his gig. Betty and Bernie were there too with Jake's best friend, Lindy.

For a moment I thought we were in a sequel to Groundhog's Day when our new friend, Bruce told us that he has been to more than 400 concerts and he'll be 50 this year. I thought about Groundhog's Day, because he told us over and over and over and over and over and over. Gosh, I sure hope he doesn't drive angry...

OH ~ I learned a great trick (which you may already know and if you do, why haven't you shared this information with me) to keep your pitcher of beer cold. Float a plastic glass of ice in it. Pretty slick, huh? I can't believe that I never thought of that. Oh well.

Well, I think that's it for this installment of movie reviews and household hints.

No comments: