Monday, March 14, 2011

3/5 - Riverside Wine

What a lovely treat to have Jake back with us! Not quite the picture of health, but at least he's upright.

Thanks to Betty and Bernie for making it out. It's always great to have your support.

People seemed to be enjoying themselves and us (which is always a plus). One guy who was sitting off to the side of us came up after I sang "White Rabbit". He asked who sang that song and in all my smart-ass-ish-ness said, "I just did, didn't you hear me?". Hahahahaha...I crack my own self up. It was Gracie Slick, by the way.

During the break, I headed off to the ladies' room, but it was occupied, so I stepped back to wait my turn. As I was waiting, I noticed the sign that's usually at the front of restaurants....Please Wait To Be Seated. I wonder if someone there had a sense of humor or if its placement was just a koinkidink. Either way, it made me chuckle warmly.

No comments: