Monday, October 10, 2011

9/9 - Dragon Ranch

Okay, so sue me....I'm writing this a month after the fact. Let's see if I can overcome the CRS.

From what I recall, it was a pretty low key gig, but I do remember a couple things ~

Jake's pilot peeps flew in and stayed for the duration. That was awfully nice of them. And they appeared to be staying because they were enjoying themselves and not out of any obligation. What a concept.

There was also a couple with their son, who had been asked to audition for some musical somewhere.....hey, I barely got all the gory details at the moment, so be amazed that this much is seeping through.

And Ed & Penny came out before heading off to Vermilion for a jam (musical type, not toast type). Ed was completely awestruck by Jake's guitar playing. And with good reason ~ Jake is phenomenal!

No comments: