Monday, February 4, 2008

2/1- The Harland

Well, it was interesting to say the least.

I got a wee bit scared when we were setting up, because I thought that our stand in "drummer" was going to settle in behind us, but it turned out that he was just moving his drum set out so that we could have more room. Whew...

Lisa, Jeff, and Ron were there and they were very happy even before they arrived. They made for some very interesting people watching.

When Chloe arrived, Lisa introduced herself and her crew and invited Chloe to sit with them. I don't think I've seen her laugh quite so much in one sitting as she did with them.

Squirrel man was there, cashing in his postcard and hording one away for the next time.

My new friend, Bart showed up toward the end. As always, he offered to carry things for me and as always, I declined.

All in all, it was a pretty fun gig with minimal sleeping going on.

No comments: