Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/5 – Rider’s 1812 Inn

This is a bed & breakfast place. Very quaint. I almost expected to see Dick, Joanna, George, and Stephanie…

It was a rainy night, but not in Georgia. Although, it could have been. I just don’t know.

We had a wee bit of technical difficulty early on, but Mudcat fixed us right up and we went on to do the gig technologically sound.

Well, now we can add paper airplane to the list of items that have been thrown in our general direction during a gig. Once again, glad it wasn’t tomatoes…or boots, like last time.

Carol is our new best friend. She bought a CD! That’s only part of the reason she’s our new best friend. She also bought my soup (which was dee-lish) in lieu of buying me a drink, since I was drinking water. Yeah, I was pretty shocked at my choice of a beverage item too. I must have panicked. Okay, the real reason that Carol is our new best friend is because she really liked us and she was very supportive all night. Did I mention that she bought a CD?

No comments: