Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/14 - Kepner's

I don't know how many of you have ever been to Hudson (that's where Kepner's is), but it's a quaint little town that's a wee bit too picture perfect, bordering on Stepford Wife-ish. Then we combined Steven King into the mix and were afraid that we would be stuck there forever with no way out, but no.

Everyone seemed to know everyone and I'm not sure how they were able to tell each other apart, because almost all the women had the exact same hair cut with the majority of them even having the same hair color.

And then there was the girl who like talked like non stop and like I like couldn't like believe that she could like make like a 3 word sentence like turn into like an entire like paragraph. She actually talked LIKE that.

Oh well, it was actually a fun gig. The place was hoppin' even up until 1-ish when we were leaving. I was amazed at the amount of people who showed up after midnight...guess I'm showing my age, huh?

No comments: