Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12/19 - BW3

Anno sat in with us during the last set and what a great time that was! Thanks for stopping out and pleeeeeeeeeeeze join us again when ever you can (and it doesn't just have to be at BW3's, you know). I'd forgotten how much fun it was to sing "Closer To Fine" with the other girl's part and I was so excited that I completely lost track of where I was in the last part of the song
....amateur.

Betty and Lindy were there as well to offer their support. Lindy's new friend, Steven was quite a piece of work, but he at least attempted to give Jake the thumbs up during one of his solos. And by the way, "attempted" is the key word in that sentence. He was feeling no pain.

This was our first winter-ish gig, so the back dock and steps were nicely coated in ice and then topped with snow. Having mastered the art of slipping on snow covered ice, falling, and braking my wrist many moons ago, I was just a wee bit terrified of a repeat performance so I made the boys risk life and limb while I stood in one spot holding the door that didn't require any holding.
But I did tell them to be careful....does that count?















No comments: