Friday, February 18, 2011

2/12 - Euclid Tavern

Yes, the same Euclid Tavern where "Light of Day" was filmed. So, I guess in a round-about way we shared a stage with Joan Jett ("girls have balls, they're just up a little higher that's all") and Michael J. Fox ("pain is temporary, film is permanent").

Thanks to Lightnin' for sitting in with us. What fun! And thanks to Gina for being our photographer and our support.

If you were thinking about voting for the green man, then Rafael is the name to look for, not Charlie. He was the green man on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Two very different kinds of green.

We truly did meet East Side Chuck. Truly. And his name was actually Chuck. I had just finished singing "Dream Boat Annie" when Chuck asked me when we would be back again, so I told him that we won't be back for a while. I crack my own self up.

Oh yeah, Jake was a whore. I mean H-O-R. Oopsie.

No comments: