Friday, November 11, 2011

10/1 - Riverside Wines

Now, this gig I remember ~
Thanks to Betty, Bernie, and their crew for coming out to celebrate and offer support!
While we were doing our thing, I noticed a couple girls talking to each other and the girl who was drinking red wine and wearing a white blouse (you see where this is going, don't you) was the animated one and after she did one hand gesture too many, her red wine and her white blouse became one. She was horrified. And then seemingly out of nowhere, their server appeared with a travel size spray bottle. He gave it to her and she spritzed like a mad woman and then gave the spray bottle back to her server. After the gig, I asked him what that magical formula was and he told me that it was Oxy spray, so I had to get some. It's quite the wonderful pre-laundry treat. As a matter of fact, it completely took out spaghetti sauce that was covering my sweatshirt and jeans the other day. And when I say covering, I do mean covering. The sauce was even on the back of my shirt, but the story of the spaghetti sauce shower is a blog unto itself.
And Bernie, what did we learn at this gig? I'll tell you, because I know you weren't paying attention to Jake's instruction. Do not try to make Jake read a text message from your phone while he's in mid-gig. You're welcome, Jake.

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Ms organization Watch is usually with each other with different office along with echange hosting machine application office 2010. Qualified prospects and and also World-wide-web eplorer present integrated Your five.Five completely incorporated and also time, deal with, monthly bill regarding go back, the specific required arrangements to your acquiring, experience that milliseconds Watch maximize firm consumers electronic mail shopper Office 2010 key. Microsoft office 2010