Friday, November 11, 2011

9/23 - Whole Foods, Beachwood

Well, since I'm just now posting about this gig and it's been over a month, it's going to be a short post. Really short. Unless I keep writing about how short it's going to be.
I do apologize for my neglectfulness with this blog, but I've been busy out my eyeballs and unfortunately the things I like most to do (this blog would be one of those things) keep getting pushed further and further into the abyss.
It seems that none of the gig's blogworthiness is making its way back to me, other than Tony being nice as ever. He's our go-to-guy for wine and he always makes time to chit and chat with us.
And I've got to believe that our regulars were there....East Side Chuck and the Dancing Sisters. Hey, that might be a good name for a band.

No comments: