Sunday, September 2, 2007

8/28 - BW3's

Their patio was pretty nice, except for that big harry spider that C-Man pointed out to us. It could have been a baby tarantula. I said could have been. After every song, I kept looking back to make sure it wasn't making it's way toward me to bite me and make me suffer a slow painful death. Spiders are not my favorite creature. I'll wait right here while you get your shocked face on. Well, the spider ended up moving from his spot, but did not bite me nor make me suffer a slow painful death. Just call me Capt. Obvious.

Barbara and Barry ventured out this evening. They stayed for almost the entire time. It was so great to see them again!

We had our dancers again, but this time they were grown ups not tiny. One of them (I think his name was Dave) kept calling me Susan Sarandon all night, which was perfectly fine with me.

There was a full moon and there was some howling going on. Was it live or was it Memorex? No, Ella Fitzgerald wasn't there. Along with the Memorex version, I did some live howling with Barry. Well, not so much with him as much as next to him. He took some pictures of the moon and I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

No comments: