Monday, February 1, 2010

1/29 - Flat Iron

The full moon was so incredible! It was the Wolf Moon and the brightest moon for the entire year, which also made it appear to be enormously huge, but it was just regular moon size.
Because of it's brightness, Mars (but not the candy bar) was visible to the left of the moon. Okay, enough with the science lesson.

There was a guy sitting at the bar who looked like a cross between Sammy Davis Jr. and Stevie Wonder. He was telling tales of his grand adventures from the 60's. I pointed out to him that it's common knowledge that if you can remember the 60's, then you weren't really there.

Well, our new friend Tim was an interesting character. Came in wearing sunglasses (why yes, it was a night time gig) and he left them on for quite some time. But what was even more interesting /borderline disturbing, was when he asked me if he could smell my hair. He was sitting about 8-10 feet away from us and just yelled it out (during the gig). I've got to say that's a first for me. Just to set the record straight ~ I said no.

Jake was our resident comedian....started to play "I Shot The Sheriff" when a couple of policemen came in for their supper break. Mudcat compromised and we did "White Rabbit" instead.

No comments: