Saturday, December 1, 2007

11/30 - The Harland

The Harland has got to be my favorite place for a gig and if you've been there you've got to be asking yourself why right now. I think it's because everyone there is just so damn nice. Plus the fact that they really seem to like us. That always helps!

Speaking of liking us, I'm assuming that this is a good thing - our new friend, Greg told me that my "white rabbit" (the song, you goofballs) was off the hook. Maybe I'm still on 33-1/3 speed, because to me that means that the hand set of my telephone is not on the cradle and it's doing that funky buzy signal sound followed by the weird screechy sound that you can hear from a mile away so that you know you're phone is off the hook. I have found that if you leave it like that long enough, it just gives up and it's quiet, which came in handy for the times when I didn't want to talk to stupid boys, so all they got was a buzy signal. But I digress. That's so unlike me.

Mud has a new gadget that does stuff. Now you all want one too, don't you? I have no idea what it's called, but it does do stuff. It was kinda freakin' me out a wee bit, because I thought that the voices in my head formed a band and were jammin' with us. They weren't.
No, I'm not really crazy (at least that's what the voices in my head tell me!).

Dancin' Charlie was cutting a rug, which is way different than cutting the cheese (of course he may have done that too, but we were upwind of him). And now I'm stuck in 1940. Who says "cutting a rug" anymore? Apparently, I do.

Then there was Rose and Chloe ran interference. She's our protector. Thank you, Chloe.

And there was the couple who really needed to get a room. It was pretty icky. It was also like a bad accident where you can't look away no matter how hard you try. And I really did try.

On that note, I'll leave you. You're welcome.

No comments: