Sunday, December 2, 2007

12/1 - The Office

What I learned in school today. I mean, what I learned at the office today.

I learned that it has been determined through lengthy debate that there is no difference between Johnny Walker Red and Johnny Walker Black, except for the color of the label. However, the people who were debating and came to this conclusion were drinking beer, not Johnny Walker. But, it still counts as something I learned.

The other thing I learned is that those little drink stirrers can be used as chop sticks.

Let's see...what else...oh yeah, I learned that if you're a smokin' hot bartender even the girls will be checkin' you out. The bartender really was smokin' hot. And, no I'm not a lesbian. But if it helps you to get through these posts to believe that I am, then by all means I am.

Okay, now that you've stopped reading and are just fantasising about me and the smokin' hot bartender I can pretty much type anything.

Anything.

No comments: