Saturday, December 8, 2007

12/7 - The Station

After this gig, C-Man will never be the same (and neither will the poles in the bar). Marcie had quite an effect on both. She's such a cutie, although that would not be the word to describe her version of dancing. Hence the reason that neither C-Man nor the poles in the bar will ever be the same.

Aside from C-Man being up for Marcie (pun intended), we had our own cheering section too. Troy, Max, Pete, Petie, Marc, Cindy, Cindy's sister and brother-in-law, Peanuts, Chloe, and let's not forget Marcie. Pretty darned sure we won't.

You know how when you're on a plane they tell you that your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device (which would only be useful in the event of a crash in the water and that's such a comforting thought). Well according to C-Man, during the flight of my carpet (an actual piece of carpet - geeze, you guys are pervs), my front parts also become floatation devices. We didn't get around to proving that theory. Maybe next time. Or not.

And I do believe that I'll have to file a workman's comp claim. I was injured on the job. Don't worry about me...I'll be alright. I had no idea that singing could be so dangerous. There's a blood blister on my finger and stupid me thought it was dirt or ink and tried to wash it off. It's still there.

Ooh, and I got a lovely parting gift. It's an official-like Project Mojo luggage tag. My band bag is wearing it proudly.

No comments: