Tuesday, June 10, 2008

6/6 - Key West

No, not Florida. Key West in Westlake.

We had a little rock star there. The cutest little boy was waiting for a table in the restaurant side with his parents and he was wearing junior ray bans. SO cute.

Mudcat has almost perfected his impression of Eric Clapton’s “thank you”. It’s close.

C-Man was E-less, but persevered.

Swan joined us for the last (or so we thought) set. We had everything but 1 cord packed up and then were told that it was a 4 hour gig, not a 3 hour gig (kinda like a 3 hour tour, but different). So, we set it all back up to start again so we could finish again. It was truly déjà vu all over again. Thanks, Yogi.

During one of the breaks, I saw the bartender make a really pretty drink, so I asked him what it was and what goes in it. Can’t remember the name, but I can remember all the ingredients. Which is truly sad, considering half the time I can’t remember where I park my car (aside from my driveway - I can usually find it there, even if I have no recollection of how it got there) or what I went into the next room to get. So, if you want the ingredients list so that you can make your own pretty foo-foo drink let me know.

No comments: