Monday, June 30, 2008

6/27 – Solon Freeway Lounge

Oh guess what, it rained. Gosh, what a shock. Kinda like our own version of the Farmers’ Almanac. But, everyone adapted again by cozying in under the awning.

We had another “priceless” moment. This guy was sitting at a table with a group of friends, having a nice conversation and a split second later he was flat on his back on the floor, but still sitting in his chair. Turns out that one of the legs snapped off. It was a heavy duty plastic chair, but apparently not heavy duty enough. He was given a heavy duty metal one as a replacement. The best thing about all that was that he didn’t spill his beer. It ended up being a bottle full of Corona foam, but no spillage. Now that’s a professional.

Our new friend is William. He was most happy with the songs we did, but I felt like Bobby and McGee were having a tug of war with me in the middle. Not so pleasant, but I persevered. Don’t worry about me…I’ll be alright…

1 comment:

Chloee said...

ok, when I first read the blog I was thinkin': "What!! A guys leg snapped off, ewwwww!!" But then I remembered that I washed the blond out of my hair a long time ago and I finally got it. I haven't commented in a while, so I thought I would surprise you. Take care.