Tuesday, May 26, 2009



5/16 - Mojo's Coffee House

It was the Mojos at Mojo's...pretty clever, huh? Well, I was there too, but I was the one taking the picture. Of course I couldn't have thought to have Betty take the picture before she left. Oh well, it's always something.
And Betty brought a crew. THANK YOU! Grandma Jake was there too. Very nice to have you all.
Although it was nice to have all of you there, the highlight of the evening had to be when we met Don King from The Outsiders ("Time Won't Let Me"). I'm calling it my brush with greatness. He's a very nice man and he's working on a documentary about Cleveland bands. Looking forward to seeing that. Don said that he plans to have it out by Christmas, so keep your eyeballs pealed for that as well as Santa.
Oh, I know what else ~ there's a book shelf at Mojo's where you can leave a book and take a book. I wanted to take a book on the honor system that I'd bring one later, but I controlled my own self (well, Jake helped too). The book was called Mojo and it was all about music. Now, don't you think that Jake should have let me take it? Fine then. I suppose it is appropriate for them to have it there.
Ooh....and Mojo's (the coffee house, not the book or us)makes some pretty kick ass peanut butter cookies!

No comments: