Saturday, August 18, 2007

8/16 - Rooster's

We were back on the patio! It's much nicer to play outside. The weather wasn't too horrible.
Maybe a wee bit humid for a bit, but it cooled off nicely by the end of the evening.

I now know the weight limit on my "coffee table". That would be 1 giant glass of water and 1 big ass beer. Too much. Yeah, it came crashing down. Glass broke. Liquid spewed. It was not pretty. The worst part about it was that I had only 3 sips of the beer before it went sailing into oblivion. You know how there's that moment of silence immediately after the sound of breaking glass, no matter how loud it was just before the breaking glass sound? Yeah, we had that. Then Mud broke the silence with "clean up on isle 4" and then everyone went back to what they were doing before the crash and isle 4 remained unclean.

The rest of the first set was pretty uneventful, but on the break I decided to tempt fate and got another big ass beer and yet another giant glass of water. Perhaps the bartender thought it would be entertaining to see what would happen if I had a sharp object too, so to this glass of water she added a lemon that was speared with a really pointy plastic sword. I changed my mind about fate and immediately removed the sword and handed it to the nearest adult and I used an actual full size table with actual full size legs to set the glasses on this time. Usually I'm much more adventurous, but hey - there was beer involved.

During our last break, C-Man and I both had heart-attack-on-a-plate. Deep fried macaroni and cheese with sour cream. Yummm... It was most good.

Other than that, I've got nothin'.

No comments: