Saturday, August 11, 2007

8/9 - B.C. Rooster's

We ended up playing inside, because of the weather and I'm pretty sure that we all like the patio setting better. For me it was more relaxed and fun. However, a couple of the servers there made it fun inside. They danced to some of the songs and did the choreography to Stop In The Name Of Love.

I got to play the Mojo version of peek-a-boo with a little girl who was sitting at one of the tables with her family. She was hiding behind her mom and I got to hide behind the mic stand
(I know I can't fit behind the mic stand, I'm not that delusional). Not sure which one of us had more fun.

Chloe, our MojoPhotoGrapher was there and got some fun shots of us. She's a great supporter!

Joel showed up during the last set to redeem himself from being absent for so long. C-Man gave his blessing and all's forgiven. We sang Hang On Shirley for Shirley in her absence. Joel did the choreography on that one.

That's pretty much it for this gig. Hopefully, next Thursday we can be back outside.

No comments: